Tribe CBD Assistance Programs for Veterans and Disability

At Tribe CBD we want everyone to have the ability to use a premium CBD product. This is why we offer 30% off to veterans, individuals on long-term disability, and low-income households. If you believe you qualify for either of these categories, please review the requirements for verification below. After you have reviewed the requirements, fill out the form below to apply. You can also send your information to We also accept physical copies mailed to our office: Tribe Brands, LLC 675 S. Broadway. Denver, CO 80209.There is no need to add sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers. We ask that you please only use your discount for yourself. Discounts cannot be used with other coupon codes. There is a $500 a month cap on all assistance program orders. This cap starts and resets on the 1st of each month. The $500 cap is based on sales after the discount is applied.

Long-Term Disability

Those who have a long-term medical disability must provide either a certification from a physician or a disability income acceptance letter as proof of disability to receive 30% off full-price retail orders. We can not take the liberty to determine what is or isn’t a disability. This must be confirmed by a medical doctor or government agency.Qualifying documents include:

  • A signed letter from a doctor, hospital, or government agency stating long-term or permanent disability
  • SSDI income awarding letter (OR) update to benefit statement.
  • Direct Deposit Check


All US Military veterans must provide a scan or photo of their DD-214, State issued ID with Veteran endorsement, or VA card to receive the 30% off full-price retail orders. This discount only applies to veterans. We cannot offer discounts for family members of veterans.Qualifying documents include:

  • VA card
  • DD-214 (or other honorable discharge paperwork)
  • Military service records
  • State-issued driver’s license (OR) photo ID with a “veteran” classification.

Low Income

Any American citizen with low income can apply for our assistance program. To apply for low-income assistance, please send us a copy of your tax return for the previous year. To qualify, your yearly taxes must state that your income is below the federal poverty level. If you are unsure whether or not you qualify, please check here. Other forms of proof of income can be accepted on a case-by-case basis.Qualifying documents include:

  • Tax return (returned and completed by the IRS, current or last year’s)
  • EBT card (in combination with a state-issued photo ID or license)
  • Medicaid card (in combination with a state-issued photo ID or license)
  • SSI awarding letter (OR) update to benefit statement.

Contact Us